Dzone just wrote a great article on why to considering using the Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe). The five considerations are:
- Scaling agile from teams to programs
- Handling obstacles, delays, and failures from team dependencies
- Providing clarity on management roles in a scaled environment
- Aligning a consistent strategy from the division & portfolio levels
- Reducing lead times across the enterprise
Check out Josh Fruit’s blog at:
At the end of the day SAFe attracts attention because it continues to provide the mission benefit that clients in both government, business, and non-profit organizations are seeking.